Monday, August 17, 2009

Want Honest Wedding Advice? Be Honest

Want Honest Wedding Advice? Be Honest

I got my haircut this weekend (By the way, what they say about bangs making you look younger is 100% true, 3 hours later I was carded in a restaurant).

Anyway, my hairstylist started complaining about a wedding she’s in, which led to me telling her about my job, and then she said that she’s engaged, too! She asked me a few questions, then she said “I’ve heard you shouldn’t tell vendors that things are for a wedding, because they’ll charge you more. Is that true?”

This is definitely something you read in books about weddings on a budget, but I’ve never really understood it. If you have a wedding vendor to whom you have to lie in order to get a good price, how reliable and trustworthy is that vendor? I’m also curious about the intelligence of the DJ who can’t figure out that the party you’re describing is a wedding......



Shared via AddThis

Couture Bridal and Custom Formal Designs for your brides

Welcome to our blog.
Evening out, Parties, Proms, Weddings, Christenings, whatever the occasion or style, from casual, classic, elegantly simple or beautifully elaborate, visit us and watch that perfect dress being created for you.

Custom made can be affordable